Monday 26 May 2014

Coco Curry

 






























If us Indonesians have our rendang then the Japanese promote their distinctive curry sauce. Thick consistency with the great fragrant is a factor, sweet with a touch of heat is another trait. A franchisee came into the action at Grand Indonesia, goes with the name of 'Coco Curry'. If I am not mistaken, the original store was obviously in Japan and made it's way down to Singapore and then here Jakarta.

Do I like it? Umm...not so much actually. I am quite a big fan of Japanese curry but this was pretty ordinary. Nothing out of box; taste wise. I wouldn't say don't try it but it didn't made me crave for a second helping. I might come back here maybe in another 6 months time though...hehehe...

Coco Curry
Grand Indonesia, West Mall
( Across Fook Yew )

2 comments:

  1. setuju banget dengan review nya...top !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the support !! cheers :)

    ReplyDelete