Saturday 11 August 2012

Starbucks

Menu : Beef Felone
Price : RP 26,000++
Score : 5.0 / 10

>> I was waiting for my manicurist at Plaza Senayan as I arrived 40 minutes early for my appointment. So I head for Starbucks and I placed an order and had my afternoon coffee plus snack there. Neither both of my all time favourite Bolognaise Sandwich or Chicken Rustica were on the display and thus I had a gamble on this beef sandwich instead.

The beef fillings with the complete cheese and mayo were all there but it was just too ordinary for me. It was decent but wouldn't choose this over my old favourites. Definitely missing on taste and seasonings. The bread was the same with the rest of the sandwich on display but probably the meat was dry and tasted bland. The packet chili sauce didn't do any much justice in addition to the taste.

Starbucks
Plaza Senayan

No comments:

Post a Comment