Saturday 4 December 2010

Kentucky Fried Chicken ( KFC )

Menu : Two Piece Crispy Fried Chicken with French Fries and Coke
Price : Rp 33,000

Fried chicken is the good old comfort food and yet still very very effective. I was all hungry and tired a few days ago and really need something that is just unhealthy. I understood very well that "unhealthy food" means "yummy junk food" hahaha! I was driving myself back home from the factory and it was already 3 pm. I haven't had any food entering my mouth and so I was all grumpy and cranky and starving. I decided to go to Pantai Indah Kapuk's KFC branch as they have a drive through.

The drive through there wasn't effective, the staffs were incredibly slow and soon behind me there start to have a queue of cars. I thought it might be faster if I went inside the store and buy it from the counter. Nevertheless, I ordered myself this beautiful 2 pieces of golden fried chicken and went eagerly speeding my way home. After I reached my house, I sat down and start eating. While really enjoying it half way, I realized I shouldn't be eating junk food as I have a little bit of cholesterol and this is an extremely oily dish will certainly do my body harm. But the gluttony inside me just simply ignored it. Upon finishing, I promised myself to eat KFC not more than once a month hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment