Friday 3 December 2010

Rumah Makan Apollo


Menu : Nasi Ayam Hainam
Price : Unknown
Score : 7.0 / 10

It was a pleasant take away that my uncle sometimes bring over to the office and gave me. I haven't ordered lunch and this was very much welcomed. I had myself ready to tuck into the dish when suddenly there was a quarrel in the office. Nevertheless, it didn't spoil my appetite. I would have to say the rice was the star of the entire dish, it was very fragrant. The combination of chicken stock and ginger smell simply made my tummy roar. The boiled chicken's soy sauce is good too! The soy sauce definitely combine harmoniously with the splash of their home made chili sauce.

RUMAH MAKAN APOLLO
Address : Jl. Muara Karang Blok D VII Timur No. 98 Jakarta Utara
Phone : 021 - 6611238, 6625554

2 comments:

  1. AWFUL Call Centre Delivery Service at Muara Karang 6611238. IMPATIENT & NO MANNERS staff. Took almost 2 HOURS to reach Pluit Mas. Getting more & more EXPENSIVE for an average hawker-center food.

    ReplyDelete