Saturday 19 March 2011

Old Town White Coffee

Emporium Pluit Mall has a newcomer; Old Town White Coffee. It claim to have overseas branches in Malaysia but it was my first time seeing it. Even though it was in the middle of the afternoon (around 4pm) the crowd there was quite a handful with mostly old age people hanging out drinking coffee. Nevertheless, I decided to have a try.

Menu : Curry Potato with Thick Toast
Price : Rp 22,000 ++
Score : 7.0 / 10

>> I enjoyed it! I like the fact that the curry wasn't too strong and all of the spices and herbs at the right amount. The potatoes were soft and the thick toast was a perfect combination to dip into the gravy. 
Menu : Old Town Hot White Coffee
Price : Rp 15,000 ++
Score : 6.0 / 10

>> Definitely better than your supermarket instant coffee mix hahaha! This coffee is suitable for those who do not like strong black coffee. The proportion of milk is definitely more than the espresso. However, I'm more of a 'frappuccino' type of gal !
Menu : Old Town Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun
Price : Rp 28,000 ++
Score : 5.0 / 10

>> I don't really like this dish because of two critical factors. It has too little fillings (besides the obvious noodle) and the chicken broth / soup was slightly on the bland side. Thus bottom line, I wouldn't advice all of you blog walkers to try this. Pass on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment