Sunday 16 January 2011

Marutama Ramen

This is my second time to Marutama Ramen and to the same branch in EX Mall. I had a lot of pork dishes today and together with DH we 'piggied' ourselves to the max! I had Ramen the last time I was here and today I tried the Rice dishes too. The side dishes was of coursed wasn't missed by me and by the time we finished, I was all guilty with regards to my cholesterol level. I hope my body understands that, and forgives me :p

Menu : Pork Curry Gohan
Price : Rp 52,000++
Score : 6.0 / 10

» The portion is quite big, the pork meat is tender and juicy. But the curry sauce was too bland. It didn't have enough curry flavor, the seasoning needs to be more definitely!
 
Menu : Pork Chasu Gohan
Price : Rp 38,000++
Score : 6.5 / 10

» Suitable portion for my tummy, not too big that you need to force yourself to finish the dish. To simply say it, it has the right size. I liked the pickled radish they put on top of the chasu. The price wasn't too pricey for the medium sized portion too!

Menu : Karashi Ramen
Price : Rp 52,000++
Score : 7.0 / 10

>> This is the second time I had this Ramen and surprisingly it tastes better this time! I'm sure it is because that soy sauce, pepper and cut chili were poured into this bowl, thus making the broth crazily good!
Menu : Steamed Dumpling
Price : Rp 30,000++
Score : 7.0 / 10

>> I loveeee steamed dumpling in spicy vinegar soy sauce. The spiciness, saltiness and the tartness was incredibly wonderful.
Menu : Kakuni Pork Belly
Price : Rp 30,000++
Score : 6.5 / 10

» This pork belly is soft and succulent even though it has a little bit too much fats, i still like this dish. The sauce is salty and has an unique taste, I recommend eaters to eat this white plain white rice.
Menu : Yaki Chasu
Price : Rp 30,000++
Score : 7.0 / 10

» This is an entree dish and definitely my favorite dish in the entire menu. With a good amount of squeezed lemon all over, sprinkle chives and ask for the house cut chili to complete the whole experience. The fatty part wasn't too overpowering for my taste, just simply yummy!
Menu : Tori Dango
Price : Rp 22,000++
Score : 5.75 / 10

>> These six pieces of chicken meat balls are very small in size, bite size; more like a canape. The flavor is pretty okay but the texture of the meat is too mushy, I rather like it to be more firm and a hint of chili or slightly more pepper.

1 comment:

  1. BIG JUAN DARI ZEUSBOLA

    Hadiah Ratusan Jutaan Rupiah!

    Event Hanya Sampai 30 Nov

    Nikmati Layanan Transaksi Lainnya dari Zeusbola Seperti Deposit Via Pulsa dan Seluruh Bank Lokal Indonesia


    Segera Hubungi Customer Service Kami Melalui
    Whatsapp : +6282277104607



    #bandarjudionline #situsjudionline #bandardepositpulsa #judipulsa #slotpulsa #zeusbolaterbaik




    ReplyDelete