Yesterday, the 14th January 2011 was certainly the loveliest day for my dearest friend Alvina. She had her wedding reception at Hotel Mulia. It was a beautiful wedding, the decoration was not only incredible, the entertainment was unique and fun too. It was a table dinner reception and the theme of the food was "posh Chinese cuisine". The wedding also gathered a couple of long time old friends, rekindle some lost moments that will be treasured forever.
My favorite dish of the night surely was the dessert; Thai Coconut Jelly with Vanilla Sauce. It was the perfect match to end the meal. The shark's fin soup and the fragrant fried rice would come second. Next was the prawn and the chicken fillet, fourth would the fish and lastly was the sea cucumber dish. I don't actually like sea cucumber, even though it is an expensive food, I'm just terrified of the the slimy texture hahaha...silly silly me!
- BBQ Combination : Roast Duck, Jelly Fish, Baby Octopus, Vegetale Cakwe
- Braised Shark's Fin Soup with Crab Meat
- Deep Fried Prawn with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Thai Chili Sauce
- Crispy Fried Fillet of Marble Goby with Soya Sauce
- Braised Sea Cucumber with Bailing Mushroom in Oyster Sauce
- Wok Fried Fragrant Rice with Cubed Chicken and Balachan Sauce
- Thai Coconut Jelly with Vanilla Ice Cream