Sunday 2 January 2011

Ramen 38 - Sanpachi

As I had mentioned over and over again that I'm a sucker for spicy food and so this seems like a suitable restaurant for me to try out. I've heard of this place a lot of times before but don't know why I didn't get to try it before. Thus on my visit to Pacific Place Mall I made sure I had my chance of eating here. The place was decently decorated, nothing fancy, nothing luxurious it's more of an 'eat and go' type of restaurant. I came during the dinner time and had my taste buds dancing upon looking at the menu. 

You can have level 1 till 10 of spicy experience. As this is my first encounter, I ordered  a level 5 of the 'Jigoku Ramen'. My verdict was that; I can still handle it and I might order a level 7 or 8 next visit. Of course for those chili haters, you can still enjoy ramen that is non-spicy at all. They have the 'Shio Ramen' which tend to be more salty and no hint of chili whatsoever.  When you're finished, they'll serve you a complimentary lychee jelly which I felt was a sweet way to wash off the heat from the tongue. By the way, "Sanpachi" has several branch all over Jakarta, make sure to locate them!

Menu : Pork Chasu Tsumami
Price : Rp 32,000++
Score : 7.0 / 10

>> I like this a lot! The meat was different, it is served cold, not too fatty; the cut was right amount of meat to the fat found inside. The had spring onion at the bottom of the meat and when eaten with soy sauce, it gave your taste buds a disco session.
Menu : Jigoku Ramen (level 5)
Price : Rp 36,000 ++ (small)
Score : 7.0 / 10

>> I had a level 5 chili and reckon that I can still handle this. My next visit here will be a level 8 for sure. Not only that I like the chili, I love the texture of the ramen. I think they might made it themselves in the kitchen. The ramen wasn't too thick or coarse, just the right size for you to have a big slurp of mouthful into your mouth.
Menu : Shio Ramen
Price : Rp 30,000++ (small)
Score : 6.0 / 10

>> This is actually similar to Jigoku Ramen except that this has no chili at all. But being a chili freak I am, I wanted more heat for sure! This has a salty and calm soup.

1 comment:

  1. BIG JUAN DARI ZEUSBOLA

    Hadiah Ratusan Jutaan Rupiah!

    Event Hanya Sampai 30 Nov

    Nikmati Layanan Transaksi Lainnya dari Zeusbola Seperti Deposit Via Pulsa dan Seluruh Bank Lokal Indonesia


    Segera Hubungi Customer Service Kami Melalui
    Whatsapp : +6282277104607



    #bandarjudionline #situsjudionline #bandardepositpulsa #judipulsa #slotpulsa #zeusbolaterbaik




    ReplyDelete