Tuesday 4 January 2011

Tesate

Last Sunday I forced myself to get out of my bed to go to Plaza Senayan with a couple of my Melbourne friends. I was actually very very sick, I was having bad fever, body was shivering, entire body was listless. But one thing that was still working alright; my taste buds and sense of smell was still working fine. We had "Tesate" for dinner, Indonesian cuisine that is cooked onto a higher level.
Menu : Nasi Lemak Ijo Royo - Royo
Price : Rp 74,000++
Score : 6.5 / 10

» Savory coconut rice, intensely flavored with green herbs, served with minced duck wrapped onto lemon grass. Salad and crackers were served at the side too.

Menu : Nasi Goreng Kambing
Price : Rp 59,000++ Score : 6.0 / 10

» Aromatic lamb fried rice, infused with curry flavor served with salad and crackers. This dish would have obtain a score of 6.5 but unfortunately the lamb was too pungent; in a way "stinks"! The salad on the other hand was brilliant, the photo may look 'ugly' but the taste speaks otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment