Friday 28 January 2011

Din Tai Fung

Today I signed up for my first tax accounting tutor class at Mall of Indonesia and I decided to hit the mall for lunch. I entered from 'Lobby 4' and the first restaurant I saw on the left was 'Din Tai Fung' It has been ages since I had dim sum and looking from the half - packed restaurant floor I made up my choice of lunch for today!

The food was beautiful and seriously didn't let me down one single bit!! I want to eat there more often and try all the dishes in the menu. When I realize they have several branches all over Jakarta, I was relieved I wouldn't have to always come back to Mall of Indonesia.

The price was reasonable and the service was quick and smooth. I love every single menu I had today, even though some was much better than the others but the overall lunch experience left me with a good image. The only sad part was that, their desert selection was not complete, I ordered for a mango pudding desert (mango covers 60% of their desert selection) but the waitress said they ran out of mangoes -__- ....

Menu : Chicken's Feet
Price : Rp 15,000++
Score : 8.5 / 10

>> The best chicken feet I had ever eaten in my entire life! The chicken feet was tender, light, very very tasty, the skin and meat slip off easily off from the bones. The sauce was gorgeous and made me want to pour it all over steam white rice. One small serving of this is not enough!
Menu : Soft Shell Crab with Beef Floss
Price : Rp 40,000++
Score : 6.5 / 10

>> Very crispy but not too oily. The dish was pleasantly seasoned and actually surprised me that beef floss actually goes well with soft shell crab. Even though the crab was rather small, I enjoyed it very much when eaten together with their home made chili oil. Remember to put a generous amount of it :)
Menu : Shrim & Chicken Won Ton Tossed with Spicy Sauce
Price : Rp 28,000++ (6 pieces)
Score : 8.0 / 10

>> Very very yummy!! I want to keep on eating this with their great tasting home made noodles! The vinegar sauce blew me away, the sourness, the tartness, the spiciness were combined together at the right portion and made this a scoring dish. The won ton skin were thin and nearly translucent, thus concentrating on the meat fillings inside.
Menu : Tom Yum Seafood Noodle Soup
Price : Rp 52,000++
Score : 7.8 / 10

>> Omg! Lovee this! The soup is just simply delicious, the spiciness and the sourness is not overpowering. The coconut milk was very well balanced, not too strong. The noodle was very very smooth and delicate, great texture!! The fillings inside was little but the soup and the noodle made me forget those factors! I will come back for more, definitely!

DIN TAI FUNG
BRANCHES : 
                    - Pondok Indah Mall 2
                    - Plaza Senayan Arcadia
                    - Plaza Indonesia 
                    - Pacific Place
                    - Mall of Indonesia (Ground Floor, in front of lobby 4)

1 comment:

  1. BIG JUAN DARI ZEUSBOLA

    Hadiah Ratusan Jutaan Rupiah!

    Event Hanya Sampai 30 Nov

    Nikmati Layanan Transaksi Lainnya dari Zeusbola Seperti Deposit Via Pulsa dan Seluruh Bank Lokal Indonesia


    Segera Hubungi Customer Service Kami Melalui
    Whatsapp : +6282277104607



    #bandarjudionline #situsjudionline #bandardepositpulsa #judipulsa #slotpulsa #zeusbolaterbaik




    ReplyDelete