Tuesday 10 July 2012

I MISS YOU . . .

To my dearest blog...

A friend of mine BBm me in the morning as it goes something like this :

Friend : yuliannnnn !!!
Me : yuppppp :)
Friend : I read your blog
Me : trythismenu?? Oyaah...hahahaha
Friend : It was good, very detail... bla bla etc etc
Me : *goes into guilty mode* ummm yaa...i've been absence for like 1 year :p
Friend : You should definitely continue writing it...bla bla

That conversation above really took place this morning on my way to the office which lead to this post. I know the previous post before this said that " I, yulian suwandri hereby promise and swore under the blogger oath that will continue writing this blog." hahahaha but umm...apparently 'other excuses' got the better part of me. But surely, I'm allowed to be granted another chance ya? Lets refresh my oath :

" I, Ms. Yulian Suwandri, the daughter of Mulia**** Set***** hereby is sitting down in my office alone, typing and staring at the computer screen; promising that I will regain my love for food writing (*during my absence, my love for food is still very very much intact hahahaha) and sincerely wanting to discipline myself to have a commitment with my food blog. I promise, through good times and bad ones, in sickness or in health, regardless of my wealth or during my poor period when my monthly income has been depleted, that I, Ms. Yulian Suwandri will continue and will not abandon this blog. "

Is that good enough? I assume it is !!
So, here are some updates about me. After nearly another 7 months since my last blog, I : 
  • got a slight teeny weeny rise on my pay check
  • loose nearly 7 kilograms
  • got myself a loving boyfriend *blush blush*
  • then start to put on my old weight back (increased 1.5 kilograms)
  • got myself two brand new posh bags..loooveee it
  • made chilled tiramisu from scratch a few weeks back
  • played a lot of board games
  • played a lot of card games
  • learned to play 'Omaha Poker'
  • won a couple of bucks from Marina Bay Sands *enough to cover my 5 day trip there
  • discover a different perspective about architecture, interior and design
  • tried almost every hangouts along Pantai Indah Kapuk busy stretch of eateries
  • lost my blackberry and bought another one in the same hour

No comments:

Post a Comment