Wednesday 18 July 2012

Starbucks

Menu : Bolognaise Chicken Sandwich
Price : Rp 29,000
Score : 8.5 / 10

>> Who likes cafeteria sandwiches? Well, I don't! But I usually have my 'Rustica Chicken Sandwich' on my way to 'Tangerang'. I'll usually stop by the gas station and have a quick breakfast. And I stick to that menu until yesterday I had my first 'Bolognaise Chicken Sandwich' and I was truly taken by surprise! 

A super duper tasty Bolognaise gravy, good amount of minced meat, compatible tasting cheddar cheese. The only downside was the white bun was too thick. The gravy is really good and with that, actually made me wanna have it with a good bowl of spaghetti.

So...to you all Starbucks' drinkers, the next time you queuing up for your lattes, cappuccinos and frappucinos, do remember to peek at their display counter. If you see this, hopefully it'll remind you of my post. Grab and try it for yourself. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did !


No comments:

Post a Comment